Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: GG United Europe B.V KVK number 66340098 whose registered office is at Graadt van Roggenweg 328-334 Blok 3531 AH Utrecht, the Netherlands (“GG United“).
2. The competition is restricted to residents of the European Union and Switzerland, aged 16 years or over except employees of GG United Europe B.V and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.engage.gg/chronic-saltiness/
6. Only one email address entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person but with different email addresses will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 25th of April 2019 at 23:59pm CEST. After this date (the 25th of April 2019 at 23:59pm CEST) no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:To enter the competition sign up on this following page:https://www.engage.gg/chronic-saltiness/and provide your email address. Once you have entered the competition you will receive 1 entry into the lucky draw.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason within his sole discretion. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows: 5 x 1 eNgage or diseNgage 12 pack. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen:At random by software, from all entries received and verified by GG United Europe B.V.
14. The winner will be notified by email on the closing date of the campaign. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 36 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected from GG United.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name can be requested 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.